Welcome to The Worldwright,

this blog will cover my explorations and adventures in module building for, and modding of Neverwinter Nights 2. By and large this blog is for my personal use, a journal of my discoveries and techniques, so that I don't forget them (or lose them to computer troubles, flood, lightning strikes, or velociraptor attack). I will also document my Modules as they are constructed, as a way of organizing my thoughts.

Naturally some others in the community may find these posts useful and are welcome to read them and share their own thoughts. I believe that through the free exchange of ideas we can make NWN2 into something even greater than its predecessor.

Friday, December 8, 2006

Prefab submitted to the vault

I've cleaned up the slave wagon prefab and I've uploaded it to the community. I've discovered that if you export doors as part of a prefab, weirdness occurs. A strange little hairless dwarf will appear halfway across the map and your door looks all wonky. I removed the door and discovered that the toolset adds it back in when you open the prefab, it's still the wrong size but at least the creepy mystery dwarf went away. All you have to do is resize the door and you're golden.

The slave wagon can be found behind the link to your left.

I think I'll hold on to the Gypsy wagon a little longer. I have to keep some goodies for myself if I want my mod to be unique.

-Den O'

No comments: